800 mg Liquid CBD extract Unflavored. 1oz Glass bottle with dropper.
- Increased Bioavailability - Micro Infused Lipid Technology
- Independent laboratory verified CBD amounts
- EU and USA certified hemp - stalk derived
Aromaland Wellness Provides:
- Full traceability through every step of the process
- Environmentally Friendly Extraction Process
- State-of-the-Art Laboratories
- Quality Assurance via Third Party Analysis
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Responsible Environmental Ethics
On February 7, 2014, the Farm Bill of 2013 was signed into law. Section 7606 of the act, Legitimacy of Industrial Hemp Research, defines industrial hemp as distinct.
(2) INDUSTRIAL HEMP. - The term "industrial hemp" means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
Section 7606, 2014 Farm Bill
The pure crystalline CBD molecules are derived from only the stalks, stems and seeds of industrial hemp plants. This yields a THC free product that is legal in all 50 states.
Our CBD products are third party lab tested. A certificate of analysis is available upon request to ensure the quality of all our CBD products.
Aromaland has collaborated with honored PhD, Dr Gregory Miller. Dr. Miller is a member of the American Chemical Society and NM Chair of CANN, the cannabis chemistry sub division of the ACA.
Our team of collaborators own exclusive technological and production capacity rights that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Our team has worked tirelessly to bring together the most talented technological minds to breed and cultivate hemp.
This team of staff has extensive experience in planting, development, research and CBD production. These experts have created a process that allows them to extract pure CBD oil from the mature stalks of the hemp plant. This proprietary extraction method is unique and ensures that our pure CBD products are the highest quality available anywhere in the world.
For the past decade Aromaland has become a leader in the manufacture of creams and lotions. Our chemists have perfected emulsion techniques used in our facility in Santa Fe, NM USA.
We have infused and emulsified essential oils in a wide range of beauty and bath products.
Utilizing these techniques, Aromaland can now infuse and emulsify the isolated CBD materials, bound into a restructured lipid profile, that dramatically increases bioavailability and effectiveness.
Our revolutionary Micro Infusion Lipid Technology utilizes special blending equipment and a proprietary process to create the most effective way to deliver CBD.